[digiKam-users] problem with googlemap

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:50:54 GMT 2021

Hi all

this morning I wanted to modify the geolocalisation of my latest
pictures , and when I opened the tools I got the error message : "this
page didn’t load google maps correctly" and the map is displaied with
the watermark "for development purpose only"

when I look at the solutions, seems we have to regenerate some API key ,
but not sure if it is applicable to this case

I'm using 7.2RC (I'm not sure I already used the geolocalisation with
this version since I installed it, but I was using it regurlaly with
previous versions)

thanks for any suggestion to fix it.

frederic