[digiKam-users] using albums

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:52:56 GMT 2021

Hi all

one question , I'm using DK 7.2RC on windows ,

I'm just wondering how to expand/collapse albums. in the album window I
see effectively a + or - to expand/collapse an album but I'm looking to
other functionality

- in the album window, is there a way to search an album

- is there a way to collapse all albums (I'm many album and would like
to navigate more easily )

- in the meu where you can select albums, I have the same question, with
the number of albums and sub-albums it is sometime painful to find the
one I'm looking for

thanks for your help

frederic