[digiKam-users] Face tag position and image rotation

Vlad-Mihai Sima vladmihaisima at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 20:42:58 BST 2021

Thanks for the answer.

At this point I do not have anymore to the old database (complete system
reinstall), so I will have to rely only on the information stored in the
images.

I made a simple script to count how many images have the problem and they
are around 400 images, so I should probably make the script automatically
adjust the coordinates as well...

Vlad

În dum., 1 aug. 2021 la 13:34, Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com> a
scris: