[digiKam-users] FaceTags not showing

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sat Sep 19 10:27:47 BST 2020

Can anyone help with this?  Looking at it some more there are loads of
pictures affected.

I also noticed a difference in how I select in the left panel. If I
select a person in the People tab I get some of them, if I select that
same person in Tags > People I get many more.

I am suspecting a mismatch between exif data and the database. Is there
a way to test this?

Thanks

Mick