[digiKam-users] Please could somebody help me with some FPX files.

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sat Nov 14 16:58:20 GMT 2020

Hi Maik,
Should have been able to work that out but very new with digiKam.
Adding fpx was easy.  Sadly it has crashed digiKam and I cannot get it to start again for more than a split second.
The first fpx image thumbnail flashed up before the whole thing crashed again.

I tried removing the fpx subdirectory and starting over with only one file in the fpx subdirectory but digiKam crashes every time when I select that directory.

I tried using the debug assistant but it wouldn't proceed even though I tried reloading backtrace and seeking to install debugging apps.

If you can help further please advise.