[digiKam-users] Thumbs Not Displaying

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:42:48 GMT 2020

Hi Scoot,

EPS files are problematic. Thereare 2 image loader used by digiKam to
try to support EPS:

- KImageIO plugins for Qt.
- ImageMagick plugin for digiKam DImg

I haven't yet tested the first one, but the second one is very
unstable and takes a while to render thumbnails from EPS and PDF
files.

Best

Gilles Caulier