[digiKam-users] Camera and lens ID failing for lens correction

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:45:29 GMT 2020

Hum Lensfun 0.3.95 is an alpha release published while 2019.

You can try to use the digiKam Linux bundle 7.0.0-beta3 which use the
current code from github (last implementation and last database)

But take a care, do  not use yet in production as it will convert some
table in database, and you will not able to switch back to 6.4.0.

Just create a new user, create a small collection with test image, and
start digiKam 7.0.0. a new DB will be created in user space.

The 7.0.0 test bundle can be found here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Gilles Caulier