[digiKam-users] Continuous accessing

ron.orenstein at rogers.com ron.orenstein at rogers.com
Thu Jun 18 04:42:20 BST 2020

I am using the MAC OS version of 7.0.0rc. Some of my albums are on an external WD My Book hard drive. I find that the drive is continuously being accessed as long as Digikam is running even if I am not using the program (quitting the program stops the disc from spinning). Does anyone know why this is, and what I can do stop it other than repeatedly shutting down Digikam?  Thanks!

Ronald Orenstein 1825 Shady Creek Court Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2 Canada ronorenstein.blogspot.com