[digiKam-users] Status Line

Ian McCarthy idm.kde at cronkshaw.com
Tue Jun 2 17:06:39 BST 2020

I have a userbility request. Would it be possible to make the display of
the filename in the status line include at least the final leave library
name of the album as well as the file name, when an item is selected. Or
for a fuller solution, either the full tree name or the collection name
and any sublibrary name and have a feature in settings that allows the
user to choose what is displayed.
currently it displays the filename and which number of the selected set
and the size of that set. I'm not sure what these last two are for I for
one have never used that info, however I have struggled to discover a
nice way of simply displaying the full filename of an item.

--

Cheers Ian Mac