[digiKam-users] Tags management

ron.orenstein at rogers.com ron.orenstein at rogers.com
Fri Jul 24 16:29:23 BST 2020

I find the tree structure useful, if only to avoid having an extremely long list of tags to scroll through (much of my tag structure is for wildlife and use a heirarchical scientific classification (eg animals>insects>lepidoptera>nymphalidae>nymphalinae). Usually I manually tag the photo with all of these levels, combined with other tags for locality. It depends on your preference, of course, but if all these tags are applied they will all appear in an export, if not in tree order.

Ronald Orenstein 1825 Shady Creek Court Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2 Canada ronorenstein.blogspot.com