[digiKam-users] Album refresh

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Jan 15 11:20:56 GMT 2020

I have done this loads of times with no adverse effect on Linux and V6
of Digikam. I suspect what happened was Digikam was looking for changes
while you were copying. I've always had to refresh Digikam after
creating a new directory and/or copying images.

Stuart

On 15/01/2020 10:47, Martin Burnicki wrote:
> leoutation at gmx.fr wrote:
>> On 1/15/20 6:48 AM, Maik Qualmann wrote:
>>> You are probably looking for the option to monitor the albums for
>>> external
>>> changes. You can find these in the digiKam Setup under collections.
>>> Monitoring
>>> for external changes is now deactivated by default, since it can also

--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      https//www.broadstairs.org