[digiKam-users] digiKam-7.0.0-beta2-20200105T135131-Win64 overwrite file 0x00 bytes

Tóth Csaba ignis at domen.hu
Fri Jan 10 09:18:53 GMT 2020

Hello!

I worked on Tiff files and after the second error, i exit from the
program, so I dont know its only with tiff files.
I try to tag the files just for reproduce this error, and i make a copy
before.
After found an error, i tried do it again, but the second time (and
third) it was no problem.
How can is reach the cloud to upload the file?

Csaba