[digiKam-users] photo editor messed up on double monitor HiDPI in Kubuntu 19.10, digikam 6.4.0

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Wed Feb 12 08:59:53 GMT 2020

That somehow might be a X/VideoDriver/Kernel issue; I recently struggled
quite a bit with dual screen configurations as well. There was lots of
kernel work in the past months which broke a few i815 things but are
fortunately fixed again now - for me :-)

Since you're using AppImage -- care running an older version of Digikam
first and see what that does? Then, did it work previously? If yes, can you
try to roll back a bit, e.g. the kernel version, video driver, or similar?

--
Sent from my mobile device, apologies for typos

PGP key: http://tinyurl.com/2016PGPKEY