[digiKam-users] Digikam 7.0 & 7.1 won't load past the flash screen

Kent Dutton kent.m.dutton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 21:00:22 GMT 2020

Hello

I have changed the file and removed it.

I'm sorry I do not understand what you mean by:

*The log contains many messages from other programs, but little from
digiKam,because the debug output is not active. The environment variable
must be set.  *

I do not understand:

Before to start digiKam and DebugView, from your Windows System Info panel,
add a new user variable with these criteria:

    name: "QT_LOGGING_RULES"
    value: "digikam*=true"

I have uninstalled then re-installed version 7.1 with no luck, I have
re-installed version 6.1 and it works, I have attached another debugger
file for you.

Kent Dutton