[digiKam-users] not automaticly create new tag

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:15:16 BST 2020

Hi Martin,

Le jeu. 20 août 2020 à 09:11, Martin Zahnd <info at natur-fotograf.ch> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> one question, is there any setting than i can do to not have
> automatically new tags.
>
> Some colleges sent photos with tags and when i move them to my album, i
> have automatically there tag in my list.
> How to disable this?

In DK/Configuration/Metadata/Advanced, there are some rules to
configure the MetadataHub with keywords origins.

Depending where your colleges store the keywords, you can disable the
problematic source.

If you don't find a solution, please share one file to investigate.

> Thanks a lot and great software
> I'm sponsor since 2005 :)

Thanks so much for your support. It's very appreciate...

Best regards

Gilles Caulier