[digiKam-users] webp quality settings?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:31:27 BST 2020

Hi Daniel,

There is no native Webp image codec in digiKam yet. All is delegate to
KF5::ImageFormat component from KDE which do a basic stuff.

For a better quality/compression settings with Webp, we need a
delegate plugin in digiKam. It's on my TODO list when time permit,
outside the COVID19 stuff...

My best

Gilles Caulier