[digiKam-users] Digikam .xcf saga

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 08:31:24 BST 2019

I would say that this is digiKam mailing list... :-)

I can't say anything about comparing Krita and Gimp. Though, gimp 2.10
was released 2018-0427 with 16, 32 and 64(for some files) bits depth.
Integer and float. Some 17 month ago. I agree that it took some time
but a bit more than just month ago, as I interpret as 3-4...

/Anders