[digiKam-users] Is there a way to access digikam Image Editor via command line?

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 13:37:41 BST 2019

I did not know Image Magic is available on Windows. I have used it on Linux for sure. Thanks for the tip!Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2019-09-19  6:33 a.m.  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] Is there a way to access digikam Image Editor via command line? Hi,No there is no CLI interface for that, even if it's will not be very difficult to do that, as all functions are available.Alternative : use ImageMagick CLI tools under Windows.BestGilles CaulierLe jeu. 19 sept. 2019 à 13:20, Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> a écrit :I wanted to resize some images via command line on Windows and was wondering if digikam has an interface for that.