[digiKam-users] RAW and jpg mismatch

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Fri Oct 25 09:55:11 BST 2019

I assume you write metadata to sidecars. Then, one of probably many options
would be:
- Create a copy of all the sidecars in the image folder into a new folder
- In the new folder, rename all sidecars by replacing jpg with raw (or
whatever your raw file suffix is)
- Move those renamed sidecars back into your image folder
- reread metadata from sidecars in Digikam

Then all your RAWs will have the same metadata as the corresponding JPGs.
--
Sent from my mobile device, apologies for typos

PGP key: http://tinyurl.com/2016PGPKEY