[digiKam-users] organize pictures on nas with digikam

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:49:51 BST 2019

I do so on both Windows and Linux. It will work as long as you configured the access rights to the NAS correctly. Of course all the folders you are planning on moving the images to and from should be added to digiKam as Collections. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Christian Fuchs <fuchs at fuchsundvogel.de> Date: 2019-10-14  1:51 a.m.  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: [digiKam-users] organize pictures on nas with digikam

When i drag pictures from a folder into digikam it automatically copies them to my local folder.
Can i configure digikam so that it only references to external files?

I am using the windows version