[digiKam-users] DK integration with rawtherapee

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Mon Nov 18 23:28:35 GMT 2019

On 18/11/2019 22:21, digikam at 911networks.com wrote:
> DK 6.4.0 appimage.
>
> There's supposed to be some integration with rawtherapee. I'd like to
> edit with rawtherapee, I haven't found how.
>
> * There's Image editor settings: raw import using rawtherapee. I want
>    to send the raw file to rawtherapee
> * There's the open with, but that doesn't work either because just
>    like I use digikam.appimage, I use rawtherapee.appimage and it
>    doesn't show in the: open with
>
> Any suggestion for using rawtherapee to edit the images?

I don't know what is going on but I would certainly guess that the use
of the Rawtherapee appimage is going to be the problem. digikam is
probably looking in the path for the Rawtherapee binary. If you put a
link somewhere that is on your path for rawtherapee and point it at the
appimage what does that do?

Andrew