[digiKam-users] Digikam 6.2 beta memory leaks?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:17:08 BST 2019

Hi,

Here a quick test on my host computer, to rebuild all finger prints
indicate a memory allocation moving from 800Mb to 1.6Mb, depending of
the operations done in background (visible on the console). The memory
is allocated and free when transactions is complete to the database
(here Mysql). The memory graph provided by the desktop (Plasma) do not
indicate a huge memory leak. The fluctuations exists but it's
negligible. Here the collection is huge and the computation take age.
Image to register are JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and RAW.

So, typically, it's not reproducible here.

Gilles Caulier