[digiKam-users] Problem with duplicates

Chairman.Faust chairman.faust at gmail.com
Wed May 1 02:18:38 BST 2019

After moving some files around both inside and outside digikam, I decided to
delete all my the 'People' tags that I had made while testing out the face
recognition. The problem is that even after going through all the database
maintenance tools (scanning, cleaning, rebuilding), digikam still shows up
to 6 copies of files when only 2 are real... even the rename tool is aware
of this...  see inserted images...

The extra duplicates only seem to exist in the 'People' tag collection...
in the example photos, I have 2 copies of each... one unprocessed and one
processed... where its getting the others from is a mystery to me

<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/t376840/peopletag.png>

<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/t376840/rename.png>