[digiKam-users] noiseware and digikam

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Mon Jan 14 07:31:54 GMT 2019

Le 13/01/2019 à 23:51, Andrey Goreev a écrit :
> You can also process noisy pictures in open source darktable

I usually don't use raw, but I presently try to use darktable, and find
the learning curve very high.

and I noticed noiseware do *not* works on raw but on jpg :-)

digikam/showfoto already do a good job, but I'm lost on the denoiser
options, I'm pretty sure there are some I could use to do better job. I
try not to use proprietary software if I can, I just was stumbled by the
noiseware result :-)

  which has
> darktable-cli which can be called via digikam BQM per the Gilles comment
> below.
>
> You can create a darktable style based on recommendations in this topic:
>
> https://discuss.pixls.us/t/call-to-advice-for-fighting-color-noise/3366/2

I will read this asap, thanks. I don't think the free noiseware soft
have command line options like what I need (on purpose, of course they
want people to pay for them)

thanks
jdd

--