[digiKam-users] some folders don't show "file changed date" in album

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 22:36:15 BST 2019

Well, digiKam-6.0.0 is pretty old again. One thing we've just fixed now, if
sidecars are in the game, the modification date can also come from the
sidecar. The creation date is always fetched from metadata
(Exif.DateTimeOriginal or similar), if not present, the file creation date is
used. So it can be the case for PNGs created by Gimp. The best you send me a
sample and indicate which date display you expect.

Maik