[digiKam-users] How to change the copyright of a 2000 images?

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Fri Aug 2 02:03:36 BST 2019

DK 6.1.0 appimage.

I entered the wrong copyright right on a couple of thousands images.
They are 2 albums. Very easy to identify.

Album > select the album > ctrl-a (select all) > menu: item > edit
metadata but it only does it for 1 image at a time.

Do the change > apply > next:  2,000 times :(

Is there a simpler (less painful) way? Or do I have to grep/sed
through the xmps and replace all the copyright notices.

Thanks

--
sknahT

vyS