[digiKam-users] Create HTML Gallery always fails with "Could not copy theme"

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Wed Sep 19 17:14:10 BST 2018

Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: UTF-8, 41 lines --]
>
> Can you run DK from a console and report here all debug trace when the
> dysfunction occurs ?

There's not very much, it lists all the images to put in the gallery
in the "Generating Gallery" window, it then says:-

    Create directories
    Copying theme
    Could not copy theme

In the console window I see (at the end, I think I've included
anything relevant):-

    digikam.geoiface: "setting backend marble"
    QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
    digikam.geoiface: "ROADMAP"
    digikam.geoiface: "ROADMAP"
    digikam.general: scan mode: ScanDeferredFiles
    digikam.general: total scan value :  29208
    digikam.database: items to tag ()
    digikam.database: Complete scan took: 4167 msecs.
    digikam.general: Adjusting environment variables for AppImage bundle
    digikam.general: Event is dispatched to desktop notifier through DBUS
    digikam.general: new search text settings:  "" : hasResult =  true ,
    validRows =  9
    digikam.general: 1  albums selected
    digikam.general: 2  albums selected
    digikam.general: 2  albums selected
    digikam.general: 1  albums selected
    digikam.general: 1  albums selected
    digikam.general: 2  albums selected
    digikam.general: 2  albums selected
    digikam.general: 2  albums selected
    digikam.general: 2  albums selected
    digikam.general: KConfigSkeleton(0x4b7bf90)
    digikam.general: "~/tmp/dkexport"

... and the destination does exist:-

    chris$ ls -al ~/tmp/dkexport
    total 16
    drwxrwxr-x  2 chris chris  4096 Sep 19 12:33 .
    drwxrwxr-x 52 chris chris 12288 Sep 19 17:02 ..
    chris$

--
Chris Green
ยท