[digiKam-users] tagging when exporting

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 08:37:53 BST 2018

Hi Maik

I  'm looking to tag the original files on my PC that have been
exported. Now if the tag is also exported, it is not a problem

purpose is to know which files (on my PC) have been exported

there is an option in export flick tool to add a tag, but unless I
missed something, the tag is added to the image in flickr , not on the
original file

regards

frederic