[digiKam-users] Use digiKam with a NAS and MariaDB

Stefan Mueller stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:50:15 BST 2018

hey thx for the input.
I will start a separate discussion to discuss details.
I've jsut started collecting documentation about user accounts handling in
mariadb.
found only this so far:
Grant user access to limited number of tables in MySQL
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8369253/grant-user-access-to-limited-number-of-tables-in-mysql>
would be nice to get a central authentication service, such as an LDAP
server involved, what runs anyway for the cloud etc.