[digiKam-users] Advanced search

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:47:05 BST 2018

Hi all:

I'm trying to use the Advanced search to find some images on my image DB
but I must me doing something wrong as I cannot get my desired results.

Some background info:

I'm using Digikam 5.9.0 and Arch Linux with the SQlite database

Imagine I want to find all images in a set of albums that are tagged
with a specific tag. I open the Advanced search tab, and select the
Album in the Album pull down list. I then select the tag I want in the
tags pull down list. Then I click ok and I get no results...

If in the albums pull down list I select no Albums (i.e., the tab shows
"Any Album"), I get all the images with the chosen tag. No matter which
fields I select, the advanced search always returns 0 images if I choose
anything other than "Any Album".

Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance....

Pedro