[digiKam-users] Oddity in tag manager display

Michael Gauland mikelygee at gmail.com
Thu May 3 04:22:39 BST 2018

I asked the tag manager to display images tagged 'Farmers Market', and
it included a dozen or so images that were tagged 'dandelions', but
*not* 'Farmers Market'.

I've confirmed both through Digikam and by looking at the sqlite
database that the images do not have the 'Farmers Market' tag, and
restarted Digikam, but the tag manager insists on displaying them.

If I add a filter to show just images tagged 'Farmers Market', the
dandelions disappear, so some part of Digikam knows they aren't 'Farmers
Market' photos.

This isn't causing me any real problems, but I'm curious about what may
be causing it. Any ideas?