[digiKam-users] Adding mtp devices (for example mobile phones) to collections

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed May 2 21:10:11 BST 2018

I do not think we can add this feature. With the import tool you can download
images, but also transfer them back to an MTP device. Why do you want to have
all images on the mobile devices? Maybe the built-DLNA server in digiKam is
exactly what you are looking for. You can access and view your image
collection via network with all mobile devices. There are a lot of Apps for
all systems that support DLNA.

Maik