Multi-User Remote Access to DigiKam

gerhard ellinger g.j.ellinger at outlook.com
Sat Jan 13 09:16:49 GMT 2018

We are a museum association of a small village and have collected several thousand historical pictures in our inventory.
These images are already digitized and are now to be classified, described and coded by a few authorized persons.
In a preliminary project, we have already processed two thousand images and are very satisfied with DigiKam. In this phase, we worked locally on a computer system (Windows 10).
Now we want to put the project on a broader basis and provide access for several people remotely. However, we encounter configuration and performance problems.

Request for a recommendation, we should proceed.