Unable to print correct paper size with Print Creator

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Jan 3 18:18:46 GMT 2018

Melissa all I can say is that without the fix I was able to print OK but
just NOT to the paper size I wanted. Another significant issue is that I
am running Linux not Windows. I have tried the 5.8 appimage (for Linux)
but because it comes complete with all the code needed it still not
allow me to select the correct paper size, and the only way I can print
with the appimage version is to use GIMP because it does not see my real
printer.

I am hoping others here will come up with some suggestions for you as I
am unable to help with Windows.

Stuart

--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk