[digiKam-users] Please add [digiKam] to subject

Elle Stone ellestone at ninedegreesbelow.com
Wed Feb 21 20:32:20 GMT 2018

On 02/21/2018 03:16 PM, Stefan Mueller wrote:
> If you subscribe to several mailing lists you may want to know which email
> comes from which lists at a glance.
> So you can easier prioritise which to read now and which later

Exactly. I subscribe to several different mailing lists and the *only*
mailing list that wasn't already putting the mailing list title in the
Subject line was digiKam.

Sorting emails to separate folders depending on the source does have
some advantages, but personally I find it considerably more convenient
to categorize by folder *after* reading new emails, not before.

Best,
Elle