[digiKam-users] digikam 6.0.0 release

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:49:26 GMT 2018

Hi

does it mean that in DK6, the creation of the new db is not automatic
and not handled during the installation process ? is it planned to be
added for the release version?

(I'm using the default db SQLLite)

I'm altready using DK6 on Win10, where to execute the commands you are
talking about

I tried to run the maintenance but it doesn't change anything, still
seeing only 3 db files, and still don't find anyu button to launch
similarity search.

regards

frederic