[digiKam-users] Print creator - Custom layouts: Units limits too restrictive

Rafael Linux rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:41:43 GMT 2018

I think is a good idea to advice user that (if "Autorotated" is not enabled)
image will not fit in page size he selected. Even better if user is not
allowed to choose a image size that is larger than the maximum page side.

However, new issues here ...
- If after clicking "Finish" you click again in "Personalized", the
configuration windows will not appear again till you choose another images
layout and click again in "Personalized".

- Moreover, after click in "Finish", if you click in ">" button, to preview
each page, you will notice that some times corresponding image is not showed
(preview is not updated) and the same clicking "<" button.

At least, that is how is working for me .... or maybe I'm doing something
wrong