[digiKam-users] Drag and drop keywords to files in "Table View"

Paul CHRISTOPHE paul.christophe at skynet.be
Mon Aug 27 16:23:35 BST 2018

Hello,

when I try to apply keywords to image files by a "drag and drop" from the structure of the keywords in the right band to selected files the central display in "Table" mode, digiKam crash in all cases ; on the other hand when I do it in the central display in "Thumbs" mode, there is no problem,

I will move on to digikam 6.0 soon.
If you are interested, I am ready to send you this kind of message in case of "incidents".

Meilleures salutations.

Paul Christophe

ASUS i7 - display 3840 x 2160   17" - 16 g - win 10 64b - all SSD - photothèque 200 k files