[digiKam-users] Printing - I need help!

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:41:57 BST 2018

Nothing major.It also depends on the OS. It works just like a native package on openSUSE TW KDE however on Debian:'Album' - 'Locate on disk' isn't working 'Open with' menu missing (blank)
I have also noticed that Export to Google Photos isn't working on Windows 10 (which is the same as the appimage I believe). It connects and uploads without mistakes but pictures never show up in Google Photos.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: digikam at 911networks.com Date: 2018-08-14  12:26 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] Printing - I need help!
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 12:11:05 -0600
Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> wrote:

> the appimage is great. It does have some limitations

I'm using the appimage. What are the limitations?

If there are some significant limitations, I'm not opposed to
switching my system to KDE

--
sknahT

vyS