[digiKam-users] Suggestion : export to folder button (windows explorer)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 19:39:35 BST 2018

I think nonobio is under Windows as he talk about Windows explorer.

Under Windows Export to remote computer is a tool based on KIO APi (KDE),
which do not work under Windows. I disable this tool while Windows
compilation.

Note : With 6.0.0, this tool appear as "Export / Export to remote storage...
"