[digiKam-users] Ignored Directories

Martin Dashper mhdashper at virginmedia.com
Fri Apr 13 01:59:09 BST 2018

I am trying to get to grips with digiKam v 5.9.0 running in Windows 10
(64bit).

I have some folders in my image location root folder which I do not want
displayed as albums in digiKam. However, if I add these folders (or even
only one folder) to 'Settings', 'Configure digiKam', 'Database Settings',
'Ignored Directories', when I click OK, all the thumbnails of the remaining
albums disappear from the Image Area. If I delete the folder from 'Ignored
Directories' then all the thumbnails reappear.

Martin Dashper