No menu entry to edit metadata

Nicolas - Tesla - L. mail at tesla.wf
Mon Sep 11 23:57:11 BST 2017

Hi there,

i have uploaded a hundred photos on a site which has set tons of shitty
metadata in my photos. I'd like to remove it, now i auto-host these.

Everyone says to go to the menu « Image -> Edit -> Metadata », but that
very menu doesn't exist on my soft. I do have « Write Metadata in image
my french interface, sorry), but both do nothing.

I'm running Digikam 4.12 on Mint (yeah, i like when dependencies hurt).

Thanks for tips