Problems with icons in album display

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon Oct 2 23:20:12 BST 2017

Well I've made a little progress.... I tried various combinations of
settings in digikam and my system. I have oxygen icons as default for
the system and digikam should use the system default but it was not
happening so much so that after trying various things I could get
nothing but breeze no matter what was specified in miscellaneous
settings in digikam. So I fixed it by editing the digikamrc file while
digikam was closed as the icon values were blank, setting them to oxygen
worked, so now digikam displays the correct icons. However it does seem
like there could be a problem in digikam somewhere.

Stuart

--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org