get rid of dtrash

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 12:52:31 GMT 2017

You might also want to try a different approach:1. Turn on Lazy synchronization 2. Use pick labels e.g. "Rejected" (Alt + 1) instead of DEL 3. When done you can filter the rejected images using the search tab in the right panel and delete them.
I find this workflow faster than usual deleting because physical removing files does take some time vs. applying a pick label which is almost instantaneous when lazy sync is ON.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: jdd at dodin.org Date: 2017-11-16  12:29 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: get rid of dtrash
Le 15/11/2017 à 20:47, Andrey Goreev a écrit :
> Try scrolling down to the very bottom of the albums list in the left
> panel. You will see "Trash" folder there.

yes, my problem was not that.

I was thinking there was one trash per folder. It's only one per
collection, in fact.

My error come from the fact that I had a collection per year, and many
years. Now that I grouped my albums under only one collection (and links
inside), I have only two trash, one for remote collections and one for
the local ones (work table), much more manageable.

I added the "delete" icon to my menu bar. Doing this I notice that there
is a small difference between digikam and dolphin: in Dolphin I can have
the "delete" option. Depending of the version it comes either when
pressing shift or from the dolphin config and then in addition to trash one

thanks
jdd