Fwd: Cannot set default email client in Digikam running Windows 10

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Mon Nov 6 15:22:25 GMT 2017

Efni: Cannot set default email client in Digikam running Windows 10
Dagsetning: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 09:16:38 -0500
Frá: Melissa Mendelsohn <orchardroadcomputers at gmail.com>
Til: Sveinn í Felli <sv1 at fellsnet.is>

Thank you again Sveinn. I am new to all this!

Can someone guide me as to how to configure Thunderbird as my email
client running Windows 10?
When I click on DEFAULT I have no option to change it to Thunderbird….

> On Nov 6, 2017, at 7:18 AM, Sveinn í Felli <sv1 at fellsnet.is> wrote:
>
> The option is supposed to be a drop-down list with 'Default' as the first option, 'Thunderbird' is a bit down the list.
>
> Please reply to the mailing-list (or to all), someone there may know the answer. For example, I don't have any Windows at hand, somebody else could possibly test the setup.
>
> And please be more specific in the subject-line and never hijack another subject thread ;-)
> The subject "email client" does not say much, and "Help please" is pretty vague...
> Think about such details next time ;-)
>
> Best regards,
> Sveinn í Felli
>
> Þann mán  6.nóv 2017 12:03, skrifaði Melissa Mendelsohn:
>> It only shows DEFAULT with no other options.
>> Is there a “layman” guide to configuring Thunderbird?
>> Thank you Sveinn
>>> On Nov 6, 2017, at 3:38 AM, Sveinn í Felli <sv1 at fellsnet.is> wrote:
>>>
>>> Þann lau  4.nóv 2017 16:28, skrifaði Melissa Mendelsohn:
>>> ------
>>>
>>> When you choose 'Export --> Send with E-mail' you should get a window to configure options; Does the listbox for choosing an email-client indicate 'Thunderbird' or did you choose 'Default' ?
>>>
>>> In your case it should be configured as 'Thunderbird'.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Sveinn í Felli
>> Melissa Mendelsohn
>> orchardroadcomputers at gmail.com