Star ratings get lost when copying albums from one collection to another?

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:37:57 GMT 2017

Tonio
It is clear from the first screenshot (Behavior tab) that you did not check the proper box "Rating" there.Without that digikam writes the information to the database (.db file) only and probably this is why it gets lost when you copy the files outside of the collection.
I have all of them check if that matters.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Tonio Kroeger <tonio.kroeger1903 at gmail.com> Date: 2017-10-31  6:56 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Star ratings get lost when copying albums from one collection to another?
Hi Andrey,

thanks for your quick response!

All my images are in JPG and DNG.

Settings are the following: