Possible bug: Prevous/Next (Left Key / Right Key) do not respond after applying a flag to an image

aegoreev at gmail.com aegoreev at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:20:34 BST 2017

Hello,

I have noticed that if I apply a flag to an image (e.g. press Alt+1) and do not
wait  until the flag symbol in the right panel changed its color, pressing
Left/Right keys does switch pictures Prevous/Next and kind of gets locked. If
I want to use the arrow keys again I need to click on a picture first.

If I do wait for a second or two the keys work properly.

Lazy syncronization is ON.

Is this a bug?