How do I save "DateTime imported" value in Digikam?

Jens Benecke jens-digikam at spamfreemail.de
Sun May 21 22:03:16 BST 2017

Hello,

wow, this has started quite a discussion. :)

I have now decided to use DateTimeDigitized to store the import date in iphoto2xmp.
It comes closest in meaning and has no other value for digital camera pictures anyway, and for my scanned images the date is equal to the imported date. This way iPhoto can still use the date.

Thanks for all shared thoughts and considerations!

Regards

Jens Benecke - jens at spamfreemail.de
Keine Lust auf Müll in ihrem Postfach? www.spamfreemail.de