Using Digikam Database from Two (Linux) User Accounts

Helen etters.h at gmail.com
Mon May 1 19:00:11 BST 2017

>I'd suggest placing the database (and the photo collection) in a directory
>where both accounts have write access (if both have to be able to modify
>data).
this question was similar to a question I've had, and your answer might
solve my problem as well as Rainer's.  How do you
put the database in a directory?  I'm not wanting a second access, I'm just
wondering how to back up the database somewhere
in case I lose my original (via computer crash or other unfortunate
incident).
Thanks much
Helen

--