mailing list issues

daniel bip daniel.mail.public at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:08:27 GMT 2017

Hi there,

1. Filtering by Subject is not a good idea, as people might forward that
e-mail outside the mailing without modifying the subject, or the other way
around, someone might send you a mail with that string in there (quite
unlikely, but still possible). Filtering by "Reply-to" is much more
intelligent, secure, etc.

2. I'm getting a monthly e-mail with all my settings for this mailing-list,
administration URLs, etc, aren't you?

BR.

d.